Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Every day has its own challenge, but today I am headed out to face the “giant” in my life. It’s a mean powerful giant with lots of power to make decisions I may or may not want. For all you wrestling fans this might sound fun, but this would be more like tossing your baby in the ring to fight the champion! How do I face a day like this- I wonder how you do? Yes, I am a praying woman. Yes, I do put all things in God’s hands and put my trust in Him- but nevertheless I would rather not have to be a participant in the fight- especially if it is repetitive as this one is.

Sometimes I am sure that I would have been bored in the Garden of Eden and just because of that I Planet Carol would have taken the apple just for an adventure and the whole world would be blaming Adam & Carol! Today I long for the Garden of Eden- a world where no cares exist and all is perfect. It isn’t going to happen like that and if it did I would just get bored again and cause some other excitement (notice I didn’t say trouble). Here is what is different about today because of my journey to find Planet Carol.

1. I am learning to accept help and support wherever it is offered to me.
2. My expectations of myself have been given to God and no matter what I do right or wrong today I know that I am unconditionally loved.
3. My expectations of those around me have been given to God and I am more committed than ever to support and love them wherever they are at in whatever they do or say.
4. I am more grateful than ever for the real blessings that have surrounded me in my life and am learning as I stay focused on them my days are filled with more peace and joy and contentment.

I am off! This day shall pass and tomorrow I’ll let you know where this planet is……………

No comments:

Post a Comment