Thursday, March 4, 2010

There are certain things you see and you just know what they mean. I can still remember eating these cheeseburgers as a kid and you can just taste it when the arches appear whether or not you want to! Given a bad rap for lack of healthy choices you can now get great salads, fruit and juice! They even offer great chicken tenders- but forever the arch means burgers! This is an example of the simplicity of life- predictable- never changing- and in my part of the woods available 24 hours a day! There are other things in my life that are comparably the same. I see it- I know what to expect- and it reappears regularly as I orbit my world. Many of those things are good, tasty, satisfying, and most often desirable, but sadly some of them are not. There is a situation in my life that appears and without question we as a family know what is happening, what to expect, and though we have never found an answer to the problem we start at square one every time it appears coming together in unity to seek God for answers because until we find a temporary solution there will be no reprieve- it will appear over and over and each time we have to make a decision (Do we order a cheeseburger or drive by this time?).


Peace that passes all understanding- the annihilation of our enemies – including our tormentors comes to Planet Carol only as I am trusting the Lord and not leaning not to my own wisdom of which in this circumstance I have none. Each time my story actually comes out better than the ones I know who see what I see and flounder in the hopelessness of it. Today it is in my face and I will quietly listen to God’s voice which I can recognize because I am His daughter and I will be ok……………………

No comments:

Post a Comment