Friday, March 5, 2010

Seasons are supposed to be predictable, but in recent years we have seen great swings in the weather and so it is more difficult to know what clothes to keep out and what to put away. In the universe I rotate in if they call for snow flurries the stores sell out of bread, milk, and water within hours. When the snowflakes don’t come all the “prepared people” have spent time and money for nothing. Summer can feel like winter if great sadness comes into our life. Spring can feel like fall if we are buried under burdens of life we can’t shake off or choose not to shake off because it seems safer or we get more attention if we don’t move (as pictured above).


Planet Carol has become more aware that the responsibility for the orbits she has connected to is more hers than the circumstances she has blamed. I have no regrets about life- for in the midst of great struggles have been even greater blessings I wouldn’t trade for anything. Each of us trusts something- ourselves, our circumstances, our relationships and if/when those crash in on us the hit is hard. I’ve installed new thinking in my systems operations- I will reserve my trust for the Lord only and orbit knowing when all else fails He remains with all I need as I lean on Him…………….

1 comment:

  1. 'catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away...'

    someone once said: When you feel like giving-up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
    a warm Aloha dear friend.

    ReplyDelete