Monday, March 15, 2010

Did you ever take a shot and you were absolutely sure you had a bull’s-eye? Usually that means something great, but sometimes we have that certainty about things that aren’t so great. Thus was the case for me this past week- I was sure, I was at peace, but to my great joy and the relief of family and friends I was so wrong not only did the arrow miss the target it flew somewhere in space and can’t even be found!


If I decide to analyze what went wrong with my aim I figure I will spend an extra star date decade in repairs and still may not find an answer. Instead I’ve decided to own that I missed the target, but was not “off” in my heart, intentions, or desire to be the right thing and do as I felt the Lord leading. I just trust Him even more knowing that as I take steps whether I stumble or get it right He is always there. He told me in the midst of this week:

“Lord, who has been gracious and faithful unto me
Will not leave me as a fool without His comforting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment