Monday, December 7, 2009

12.07.09

There is a new distraction keeping me from getting serious about planet repairs. This one is a lot of fun! As I ponder it's affect on me I have to admit over the years there are conflicting results to- "Christmas Shopping"! Giving to those I love is strong in me- I love seeing their reactions and the challenge of finding that "perfect" thing to surprise them with. Some of you reading this already want to toss me off a bridge, but hey it takes all kinds to make the world go round so if you hate shopping it's fine with me. You may even say I deserve the conflicting side of this event of my life. You see I get over tired, over stressed, eat too much junk food, and spend money that I don't have- checking my accounts 3 times a day in hopes that nothing bounces! I think part of the reason this is so much fun for me is it is an excuse to toss responsible actions to the wind! Society encourages us to eat- charge it- and don't think about the consequences until March 2010! It occurs to me that Planet Carol really likes neglecting herself- it is easier to make a few people happy and vouch for how wonderful you are than it is to face the realities that might strengthen Planet Carol to the degree I could truly make a difference in the quality of life for many. In every area of my life March 2010 always shows up and Planet Carol takes another hit that sends her reeling off alone in space once again. This year I am still drifting due to hard hits and yet still shopping- at the same time hope is bubbling somewhere deep in me so please don't blow me off just yet- I may need you to make it.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment