Friday, June 11, 2010

Many writers grace this family tree of mine. Passionate letters of strong opinions, defense of positions, and detailed advice have been delivered around the world as we are spread from Europe-Hawaii- California and throughout the states! My Aunt has published several of her poems and all of my children are avid writers. One daughter is studying to get her Masters in English Literature right now. My husband goes in and out of writing letters with more adjectives and detailed descriptions than you can imagine. My children and I have each one begun a book yet to be finished- nevertheless we write and perhaps one day we will enjoy “being discovered”! Yet one has to wonder how in a world of so many books there is always room for another!


Writing does several things for me:

1. It clarifies the feelings in my heart to put them on paper.

2. The door is open to share with someone or a group what may be difficult to express otherwise.

3. Opportunity to bless others sharing the experiences of your path of life is greater- especially now that we have internet and blogs!

4. It gives me purpose that my life may be observed by someone past my time in life who undoubtedly will be facing a world more difficult than the one we struggle with at present.

This is why I’m sharing with you (you are reading it now!) and whether you are one or few doesn’t matter. It is a calling in my heart and I give all the praise to God if anything you’ve ever read brings you closer to the Lord or wiser in His ways. Most of all I hope you laugh (which is why I include the  photo showing my magnetism to phrases that make me laugh) - it is truly is the best medicine for life…….

No comments:

Post a Comment