Friday, June 18, 2010




 
Just yesterday a grandson came to join the family and yet as you look above today he is 9 and as handsome as can be! The passing of time remains a great mystery to me. An hour can go by and I wonder what I did. At the end of a day sometimes there is a great sense of accomplishment, but more often I wonder what I have been doing all day! If you are a grandma you will fully understand these 9 years have flown by- I don’t want to blink for fear tomorrow he’ll be a man! Taking time to enjoy the young is extremely special and gives to us the memories that will make us smile in the twilight years to come. Happy Birthday AJ- my favorite boy in the whole wild world! You are a gift of God to your Grandma and I am grateful for all the joy you have given to me!


Jesus said, “…Allow the little ones to come to me, and do not forbid or restrain or hinder them, for such as these is the kingdom of heaven composed.” Matthew 19: 14 Amp.

Of course the kingdom of heaven is composed of these- innocence, love, refuge, and contentment in the presence of Jesus! In all my efforts to get this plant to “grow up” perhaps I’ve missed a strong chapter about being” the child” of God. Hugs to all the babies in the world today………..

No comments:

Post a Comment