Monday, August 2, 2010

Bathing suits rarely hit the wardrobe, but Saturday I bit the bullet, pulled hard, did some deep breathing and humbled myself to allow someone else to hook the final hook! After 5 minutes with my daughter and grandchildren in the local pool I was like a goldfish that had been dumped out of his bowl and left to long out of the water only to finally return and happily swim circles in the fresh clean water!

Friday was a miracle day at Planet Carol’s house. There was peace and prosperity over a family member and a beginning of restoration that is nothing short of a direct gift from God! There are a hundred thoughts to attack our brains, but we are resisting and following the advice of Paul that whatsoever things are of a good report- think on those things!!!! Other things tried to go south Saturday, but I made a choice to dwell on the good report at the pool and it was great!

James 1:12 MSG Bible has been on my desk all year. “Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life.” Our family is moving on to more life and our hearts are full of gratefulness to God. I know many people whose circumstances are much worse than ours have been. I can pray. I can love. I can clearly say stay loyally in love with God! This generation must see that we can trust God no matter what and life can be lived with peace and happiness. We must demonstrate that in the midst of a thousand things we cannot do anything about we always have and will always have the choice to trust God and receive His life- this planet is set free to have joy……….

No comments:

Post a Comment