Wednesday, May 4, 2011


Dearest Joe and Glenda,
            Truly you are missed!  Every Sunday I look for you.  I watch the house as I drive by.  We have such a history of sharing both life’s blessings and challenges and now that you are so far away I wish I had:
·         stopped in for a cup of coffee on a regular basis
·         worked to convince Glenda to get me on a walking regime
·         been more of a help during your mother’s illness
·         had you over for the barbeque I thought of doing over and over
The world has quit sending cards and letters.  But personally I really love all kinds of paper and am very picky about what pens I will write with.  I have decided to not give up such a beautiful friendship.  I will: 
·         regularly send a packet of my writings to you that I used to hand to you each Sunday
·         Send you cards as events or moments come to share
·         Pray for your contentment and happiness in your new life
·         Guarantee that you will know there is no distance in friendship based on mutual commitment to God and each other!
May God Bless You Today,
Sincerely Planet Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment