Saturday, November 21, 2009

11.21.09

In our universe there are so many avenues to alleviate pain. The head pain connected to some neck pain so I checked into Physical Therapy (and got a cute one to boot!) and Planet Carol started feeling better. Feeling better means you clock back in and start functioning as usual- right? The problem was that all the meteor wars around me refused to acknowlege I was still in a stage of recuperation and kept taking shots at me that were causing damage deep on the inside. It was a pain so deep within me that only I could feel it and know that is was spreading. The zooming planet that everyone knew was unrecognizable. I couldn't find the orbit I had always followed and was unable to explain the reason why. You see there is a list of reasons, and believe me they are good ones that would make your hair curl and wonder how I had ever zoomed around- but I had. One thing I knew was I wasn't just worn out- I had enough of my optomisn left to find the courage to look for my orbit- I just couldn't quite remember what it looked like...............

No comments:

Post a Comment