Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Today I am doing homework writing this blog.  As part of a Bible study group I was asked to share this verse with at least one person.  Odds are one person will read this today!  Planet Carol is not a “preaching” blog by any means.  It is however an honest sharing of my journey which definitely at it’s core is my search to understand and personally relate to God as I orbit often sputtering nevertheless surviving!  “Is God Good?” has been argued theologically since the creation of man.  I love the movie Yentel and how it gives us a glimpse into the rabbi’s study of scripture.  Their discussions though often difficult to understand are in and of themselves intriguing as their minds search all the facts.  Mom always said if you learned something it was a good day.

Today my life touches both health and sickness; prosperity and empty bank account; joy and sadness; personal needs and the ability to help another; peace and stress; motivation and laziness- and on and on I could go.  My husband might say I am a mess.  On the other hand perhaps I am normal.  I am sure I am not the best I can be, yet I am just as sure  that I am far from the worst I could be and that my friend I account for wholly as the grace of God! This bird in my front yard compelled me to get my camera and photograph the simple yet miraculous moments I am a part of every day.  It is not my purpose to open a forum of discussion so without further commentary I will simply do my homework and pray it blesses you………


For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless. Psalm 84:11 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment