Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Who is your Prince? It’s Papa for my 7 year old granddaughter! It the finance’ for my daughter who is about to be married. But mine like most women’s princes in America has fallen off the horse too many times to still believe in princes and yet we can experience true love. To have a prince is a blessing to never take for granted. To be angry we don’t have one is the ultimate selfish act of us women today. The fairy tale is that we will have only peace, wealth, happiness and most importantly luxury ever after! It leaves out the most important aspect of love- giving.

On this Valentines Day I would like to encourage all my friends and readers to remember that God sent His Son to die for our sins and be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace! Whatever love we share, whatever love we receive is because of His presence in us. It is when we take two of us and add Jesus to make a love triangle that the miraculous will happen in our life. We will look back and know Jesus took us through, we will see in this moment He is here, and we will believe in a future He is preparing for us! I for one will begin this day with a grateful heart to God- I hope you are joining me………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment